The Jefferson Islands Club
. . . continuing congenial bi-partisan civil discourse for a better America.
Founded in 1931 it was called the Playground of Presidents when Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman were members. Today the Club encourages bipartisanship and national unity, as it also preserves its rustic Island retreat in the lower Potomac River, south of the Nationʼs Capitol.